OREMUS: Oremus Store in Association with Amazon

Steve Benner oremus at insight.rr.com
Sun Nov 23 16:49:25 GMT 2008

As you begin your holiday shopping this season, please consider shopping
with amazon.com or amazon.co.uk via the link on the front page of the
Oremus website. Up to 8% of your purchase price will be rebated back to me
to help support this ministry.

For those who have asked, I spend about $1,000 a year on materials and
books to inspire the liturgies I put together. I also have to maintain
computer equipment and internet access. Much of the work I do is possible
because I do not currently have a full-time job as a priest (or anything
else).

I realize times are tough right now, but this ministry cannot continue
without your support.

Steve Benner+
1318 Worthington Woods Blvd
Worthington OH 43085