OREMUS: Your Prayers are Requested

Steve Benner oremus at insight.rr.com
Sun Jan 27 13:36:38 GMT 2008

Dear Oremus Community,

Thank you for your continued support and prayers over the past
fourteen-plus years. I bid your prayers this week as I approach my
ordination to the Sacred Order of Priests this coming Saturday (February
2), 11:00 am (EST).

The Oremus ministry has played a very important part of my call process and
will continue to be an essential part of my ministry to the Church as a
priest. I also bid your prayers for my continued search for a ministry with
a stipend, probably in a parish, although I am open to wherever the Spirit
might be calling me and my partner Keith.

Thank you and God bless.
Steve Benner+