CW lectionary for 2006-7

Simon Kershaw simon at kershaw.org.uk
Mon Nov 20 13:33:55 GMT 2006

Earlier, I wrote:

> Having collected names and email addresses to notify you that this
> lectionary is now available, I will keep your name and address on
> file and notify you when the the 2007-8 lectionary is available. If
> you do not wish me to do this, then just drop me a line. I don't
> intend to sell your email address, and it will be used solely to
> notify you of the next lectionary. (You can remove your name from
> the list or change the email address recorded for you via the web
> page at http://oremus.org/mailman/lectionary-announce.oremus)

My apologies for including the wrong URL here. I thought I had
checked all these links.

The correct page for updating the email address to which I will send
future notifications is at

Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your email address and
click the button 'Unsubscribe or edit options'. If you have further
difficulties with this system then feel free to email me directly.

regards,

Simon Kershaw

--
Simon Kershaw