CW lectionary for 2006-7

Simon Kershaw simon at kershaw.org.uk
Mon Nov 20 13:10:43 GMT 2006

I am pleased to announce that the Common Worship lectionary for the
year beginning Advent Sunday 2006 is (at long last) now available.

You can download the lectionary file from
    http://kershaw.org.uk/palm/
and follow the link to the 2007 files.

The lectionary is available as a Palm desktop archive (.dba) file for
importing to Palm Desktop for Windows, and as vCal files for import
to Palm Desktop for Mac, and Palm Desktop for Windows. Also available
is an iCalendar file for import to Apple iCal, and a csv file which
can be imported into MS Outlook.

The lectionary data is derived directly from data provided by Church
House Publishing. Naturally we hope that it is free of errors, but as
usual we must disclaim responsibility for the effects of any errors.
Our liability is limited to providing a corrected file for import.

Having collected names and email addresses to notify you that this
lectionary is now available, I will keep your name and address on
file and notify you when the the 2007-8 lectionary is available. If
you do not wish me to do this, then just drop me a line. I don't
intend to sell your email address, and it will be used solely to
notify you of the next lectionary. (You can remove your name from the
list or change the email address recorded for you via the web page at
http://oremus.org/mailman/lectionary-announce.oremus)

As last year, I also draw your attention to another utility to
generate a calendar import file containing the times of sunrise and
sunset for your location. Just enter your postcode, and the times
will be calculated especially for you! Now you can determine whether
it will be dark for your Easter vigil, wherever you are in the UK,
not just in London. You can find this utility at another of our
websites:
   http://crucix.com/crosscal/

with best wishes,

Simon Kershaw